Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, August 6, 2014

MSS Infotech Walk-in for Freshers/Exp on August 2014

2:59 AM
Company Name: MSS Infotech

Qualification: B,Tech ,B.E,MBA or Any Graduate


Experience : 0 to 2 yrs

Location: Bhopal

Salary : 1.0 to 3.0 Lakh/yr


Job Details:
we need you to have….

  • PHP
  • MySQL
  • HTML, CSS
  • JavaScript, jQuery
  • Bhopal and surrounding area.
And we would love you to have….
  • At least 0-2 years’ experience (Fresher’s with sound knowledge can also apply)
Please either apply by emailing me directly to shahnawaz.rao@mssinfotech.com For further information please call me on 8103054041/ 9907687825 I can make myself available outside of normal  working hours to suit from 9am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either  I or one of my colleagues will respond.

Good communication skills

Apply Mode: Online

Last Date to Apply: 21st August 2014


Apply Details: ClickHere

Apply ForWlk-ins & Urgent Job Openings: ClickHere

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer